size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
07-16-2023, 01:13 PM
Maverick just gave a smirk and a knowing look when Venom confirmed that she did, indeed, need some personal Mav time. The snow and sky brute didn't claim to be the smartest wolf, but he was very attuned to his Empress' needs and wants after all the time they'd spent together. Venom's choice to venue for their evening was met with a grin and a nod from her betrothed. "C'mon, let's go enjoy the night together," he murmured against her lips, so close to kissing her again and yet teasing her with their proximity. Finally relenting, Maverick pressed his lips to Venom's in a quick yet heated kiss as he released her from his embrace so they could walk together out of the palace and into the argent night. The Emperor consort kept by his beloved's side every step of the way, occasionally leaning in to rub his side against hers in a show of affection, his bushy tail brushing against hers with every other step.

When they did step outside into the warm summer evening, Maverick marveled at the beauty of the night. It was a perfect night; the moon and stars lighting up the world in a silvery veil as the last remnants of twilight sank away. Somewhere in the thicket of the ravine, nightingales began their evening songs and nocturnal insects joined in on the symphony. Fireflies danced about the trees and clearings, little green lights that sparkled like a sea of stars on the ground. Maverick made his way over to the veranda off the front of the palace, lying his massive form down on the moss-coated stones and gestured for Venom to come join him, stretching his toned body out so she could curl up into his side. Once she had moved within reach, Mav wasted no time in scooping up his beloved fiancée and pulling her tight to him once more, surrounding her in his embrace so that he could drown her in his love for her. Almost immediately, the brute covered her head and neck in gentle kisses and affectionate licks, paws winding around her slender sides so she was receiving all of the love he could give to her.

"There we go. All the Mav time your heart desires, gorgeous," he whispered with his muzzle beside her ear, nuzzling at the back of her neck while deftly avoiding those quills hidden in her scruff as his nose burrowed through her plush fur. "You are so beautiful, Venom. How did I ever manage to con you into falling for me?" A playful chuckle rumbled deep in the brute’s chest as he held his beloved tucked up snug to his body, savoring the way her soft coat mingled with his wherever they touched and her sweet scent filling his nose.

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024