gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-17-2023, 10:19 AM
Venom could have Maverick whenever she wished, any night she wished, but there were children and responsibilities to see to that had priority. However much their love meant, it could withstand a few nights of chores and duties over alone time. With their pups reaching yearling stages now was one of the best times to become reunited with each other, Venom was going back into heat, and part of her wondered if they wanted to have another litter, or if she preferred having a couple years in between children’s ages. At the moment she was leaning toward the latter, but maybe it was a topic to broach with her soon to be husband.

He stayed by her side as they walked, gently bumping against her side as she did the same, their tails brushing each other with their steps. His teasing kisses at the forefront of her mind as they made their way from the palace entrance and into the night. A gorgeous one at that, stars sparkled overhead as lightning bugs mirrored their image in the trees. All sorts of night insects created a harmony of sounds joined by the distant song of coyotes.

Relaxation called them, and as Maverick made himself comfortable Venom did not hesitate to join him there on the day warmed stones, letting him wrap his arms around her as he held her tight. Banishing all of her fears and sadness, reminding her that he was here and that he would always be here no matter what happened. She succumbed to his affection, a smile taking over her features as she sighed with contentment.

He whispered in her ear, words that confirmed everything he hadn’t said to her. "You’re a more talented swindler than you give yourself credit for,” She chuckled softly into his fur. "Or maybe you just took advantage of my fragile state.” She teased as she pulled her white gloved arms around his neck, booping his nose as she did so.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024