size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
07-17-2023, 12:00 PM

Andy waits for more wolves to join and is rewarded with the appearance of her other sibling, Charlie. A bright smile is offered to the tawny boy and her tail thumps the ground hard as he joins them. He settles in with the small group and they all look to Hazel as she begins the lesson. Listening intently, the girl thinks back to the last fight she had been in and slowly works through it, analyzing what she had done. Hazel offers them an example and Dread is quick to follow up followed then by Charlie and Andy nods along as they all explain what they did well and what they could have done better.

Finally, it is her turn and the dusty lavender girl shifts slightly as she straightens up. Clearing her throat, her soft voice says, “My last fight was against a bear.” A shy smile appears on her lips as Andy continues on, “I think I did really well working with my companions. We have learned how to work together and watch each other for cues on where to strike. What I could have done better is to read the predator for where it was going to attack next. I got hyper focused on attacking its throat and I didn’t pay attention to who it was going to attack next.”

Heat floods her cheeks and Andy ducks her head as she admits her failure out loud. Thankfully, her companions had been better at reading the attacks and were able to avoid any injuries. Still, no matter how confident the girl is in her ability to fight, she is finding that she will never stop learning how to do better.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.