One Woman's Trash, Well You Know

Requiem

Vesta

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2023, 08:04 AM
It must have been a miracle for him that she didn't see him. He was so dark and bright at the same time. One would think he'd be easily noticeable anywhere. But the soulless forest, and her not entirely professional appearance would keep her from doing so until he was out of the shadows. It was easy for her to turn towards him and she couldn't help but smile at his comment. "Sounds like you need some practice then big red." clearly unphased by his presence among her. Maybe she should have been more worried. She knew nothing about this man obviously, but it never hindered her before. She wasn't a weak little girl like most and she showed that proudly in time. She knew what men wanted. Surely there was nothing beyond that.

She barely stumbled, but still enough not to be clear minded. "I feel like I'd recognize you from this last season." Or maybe many seasons before that. Was she ever really celebrating just the solstice at this point in her life? "I'd offer to take you back for a drink but you wouldn't know how to get me home." She rose a brow though, maybe if they could get out of the forest she'd have a better sense of direction. Otherwise she may have been stuck here with this brute all night. Though maybe that wasn't such a bad idea in her mind at least.

"Vesta Abraxas"