ardent

if i give you this, will you give me that?

modesty

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-19-2023, 12:25 AM

Truth be told, Modesty had been hopeful that the swim would take some of the edge off the horrible itch that had begun to plague her with the changing of the seasons. She was significantly older and wiser to the meaning now and while they had foregone a litter last year at Sparrow's request, this year circumstances were different. They were under a whole new name, in a whole new location, and a legacy was theirs to establish. Sure, their kids were grown and off making their own mistakes now, but all the ones that had made it past birth were thriving. What more could they ask for?

Water streamed from her long fur as she hauled herself from the waves, deliberately standing alongside Gilgamesh before shaking the oceans worth of weight from her coat. There was nothing quite like saltwater and sun for adding volume to your fur, but they would have to swim back, and that would mean starting the process all over again. She'd be lying to say it didn't feel right to be standing here again, and with just the two of them to see, she wouldn't hide her smile when Gil spoke.

“Well it's about time,” she teased with a shove of her shoulder. Ever since she'd met him he had been certain he was destined for bigger and better things. She took a moment to admire the man she had decided to stick with, how many years ago now? Gosh she supposed if they didn't get a wiggle on, they'd be relying on their own kids to give them grandkids to keep them feeling young.

Modesty moved a little further away from the beach and towards the vegetation, throwing a smirk over her shoulder, she called out “By the way, I never asked... Was your mother a beaver? Cause damn... Not giving her words a chance to register, she laughed and bounded forward into the dense vegetation. She couldn't make it too easy on him after all.

“Speech.”