size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-20-2023, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2023, 10:21 PM by Modesty. Edited 4 times in total.)

The basics

Here we go again, new name, same unstructured chaotic upbringing. Modesty is still a selfish, prideful and jealous mother that will probably struggle to find any maternal instincts to raise up her children again (that isn’t to say she won’t have moments of trying her best). Dad is ruling the roost this time, and while the first litter are pretty entrenched as they approach their second birthday, that's not to say one of these kids isn't welcome to try and knock them off their perches.  Morals will remain loose and while the kids will be offered some level of sheltering while they are young, chaos can be expected to remain the order of the day, with many a raid on offer once old enough (or skilled enough).

Activity

I (Nacho) work full time and have kids. I understand life happens and I don’t want to be policing activity for these kids. That being said, I am not above killing inactive characters off for the drama. Once they reach 50 posts or hit their first birthday (whichever comes first), they are yours forever more, but I reserve the right to use them as plot fodder if you abandon them for 2 OOC months before that point (unless we’ve discussed it, my/our DMs are always open).

Names

Modesty would probably lean towards constellation/weather/navigation themed names again, Gil would suggest piratey/raider themed names.

Misc:

Modesty has quills, muntjac antlers, extra-long fur and caracal ears. Gilgamesh has crystal spines, water deer fangs and goat pupils. Gil is Extra-Large and Modesty is Dire, though regular size children are more than welcome!

As I’ve said, if you would like to drop one of these kids, murder or kidnapping can be discussed for the plot fodder. Incest related plots will be discouraged and there will be IC consequences if they happen.

Deadline:

TBA

Designs: (or BYO)

Designs by Salt

Designs by Nacho

Claimed but open to twins

Probably more designs to be added later

Code:
<b>Out-of-Character Name</b>:
<b>Character's Name</b>:
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Adult Height</b>: (50% discount on height up to 42”)
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Build:</b>
<b>Appearance Description</b>: 100 words
<b> Mutations</b>: (Optional)
<b>Personality</b>: 150 words
<b> Alignment</b>:
<b>Skills</b>:
<b> Intended plots</b>: (Optional)

UPDATE! 15/8 The deadline for this litter will be 22nd August. We have rolled 2 free pups and myself and Bunni will be playing Kenway and Calliope so we can discuss if anyone needs help covering extra pup passes once a decision has been reached. I also have two additional pup slots that I am considering using for this litter.