ardent

if i give you this, will you give me that?

modesty

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-19-2023, 01:08 PM
GILGAMESH

Gil would never forget the day they met. If he ever cared to admit it, he probably knew he would fall in love with her that very day. For some reason, there something about her that made want her to stick around. Back then, he didn't care for company. Didn't care for friends or love. He just wanted bloodshed and shenanigans. Now, he could have it all. Realizing that falling for Modesty had probably been the best thing for him, Gil admired the smile on her face. As rugged as he was on the outside, he was a ball of mush on the inside for her.

Even as she shook off her long fur and water came spraying at his face, he could only laugh and squeeze his eyes shut. "Good thing you have patience," he teased back at her as he stuck out his tongue after she bumped shoulders with him. Granted he had been fine being a rank or two beneath Sparrow, he had still worked hard to get where he was and was damn proud of his accomplishments.

He kept his place on the beach as she moved away toward the vegetation. Making it super obvious that he was watching her as she went, he let his eyes soak her in. Yep, they really couldn't let their kids be the ones helping keep them young... With his own itch lighting a fire in his belly, Gil hardly had time to let the terribly fantastic pickup line register in his brain before he was picking up his paws and moved after her.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him