Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-19-2023, 01:53 PM

Gil will admit that he is impressed that the Armada boy has enough courage to look him in the eye. Some found his goat-like pupils daunting and his overall demeanor rather... unsettlingly. While his coloring was no more normal than that of a cattle dog, it was the slightly glowing crystals growing from his spine and hidden fangs that made his upper lip protrude slightly that put others on edge. None of it bothered Gil any more than the next because the more others were terrified of him, the fucking better. Not everyone could get away with what Sparrow did being a jovial pirate and the sleeping with anyone could get her paws on. That may have worked for the ex-Pirate King, but for him... other manners of force would have to do.

Silence settled over him as he continued to stare the boy down. Even when he requested to see Deluge and all Gil wanted to do was laugh like a hyena, he kept a stoic expression. He wanted the tension to rise. If the boy wasn't sweating by now, he would be soon. Blinking slowly, keeping his muscles frozen as if he were a statue, he didn't answer for what felt like an eternity. Really, it was more or so a minute, but hey, who counts? Finally, he lets one brow raise as if to say YOU want to see MY daughter? He even adds a low hum for effect... as if he was actually contemplating allowing an Armadan onto his lands.

"And does my daughter want to see the likes of you?" His rumble seethes through his teeth as he allows his elongated incisors to flip down. Really, it was a fucking cool thing that he could do now. One of the only good things to come from the Long Night. But anyway, back to the situation. Taking a step closer, though his posture was still relaxed, his hackles bristle slightly as his gaze never leaves the boy. Applying pressure, there is still some distance between them, just in case.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him