size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
07-19-2023, 08:36 PM

Winter was an ever-present concern in Halo's mind. It was how she'd been raised. The nomads that had brought her up, they'd lived dire winter after dire winter. The stress, the scraping, the preparing-- it's an ever-present thought in her mind. Surviving the winter was a year-round concern. Surviving winter was their only concern, and that was often a decision made for the worst. Looking over her shoulder for the coming winter was a constant, even now, despite the safety and stability that the Armada provided.

Halo was working away, her pile of leaves growing ever-taller by the moment. On the other side of the garden bed there was a pile of plants that were useful, things that had grown either intentionally or accidentally, things that she would need to process later. That was easily done at home, though. For now they are simply a stack. Even the plants that would be left in the ground for the winter were trimmed back. Halo worked away at it, until she saw bare soil beneath the plants. Good, very good. She'd made good headway indeed.

The Warlord appeared, and Halo found herself just a bit startled. She'd been lost in her own thoughts, to be honest. Really, Halo was still worried that he was upset with her for having the litter at all. He didn't look upset, at least. "Ah, I wanted to get the gardens sorted for winter. This is one of the things I feel like I should do myself, you know?" She offered a slight smile, a deferential dip of her muzzle. "Oh they're so lovely, Sirius. They're moving more independently now, it'll only be a matter of time until they're out and about." The pure joy rings through in Halo's tone, absolutely glowing with pride as she talks about the pups. "How are you?"

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]