Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-19-2023, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 11:51 PM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)
The sudden influx of young children had left Mortis and Halo in a frantic state of preparation. It felt like from the moment he had heard the news, he’d only been reacting. Reacting to having kids, reacting to having six of them. He had frantically built a shed by the side of the treehouse, and crammed some of Halo’s shelves in there. Making room in the healers den. “I had the same thought” He whispered back to his fiance. Sneaking a quick kiss to her check. “Let me get some final preparations done?” He asked quietly.

-- a few hours later--

They had set up a rope fence around a decent sized area around the den and treehouse. Telling the kids that they could explore that space to their heart's content, and leave the area with the supervision of a companion or an adult. Mortis wanted to be everywhere at once, but he knew with six kids under paw that would be impossible.

“Alright, guys” He said, going over the rules one more time. “Remember, don’t leave the marked area without a companion or an adult! Me and your mum will be in yelling distance the whole time, so just shout if you need us." He brushed his wings over each kid. Have fun, and try not to get into too much trouble” he teased.

"Halo" & "Mortis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you'll never know dear, how much i love you Mile-High Woods 11:37 PM, 07-19-2023 07:20 PM, 10-13-2023