ardent

We meet again

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2013, 02:44 PM

She could only laugh as he joked around, loving being with her best friend. She thought about what would happen if her partner in crime didn't like the man, what she would do. Would she tell the autumn pelted man to suck it up? Would she leave the wolf who had asked to be her mate behind? No, she would never do it, because there would never be another man like that again. She wasn't pretty, so finding a male who saw her for who she was would not happen again. "His name is Magnus. If you meet him and don't like him, well then that's too bad for you, because there will never be another man to love me in this world." She told him, her silky whisper of a voice rising slightly with mirth, her faint accent thickening. She smiled broadly, sticking the tip of her tongue out at him and squinting her eyes shut, like a pup teasing their sibling. When he spoke of the other male, the one who had lately not been around, she thought about his comment, chuckling a bit. "I bet you would be impressed, though you're hardly feeble, since I have occasionally wondered where you're hiding your antlers." She said with a chuckle, insinuating that he was a moose, given that the bark toned man was quite large. She looked up at him and grinned, then stood. "Should we go look for him in the morning?" She asked, yawning widely. She would love for the man to meet Magnus, but first the alabaster princess needed some rest. Waiting for a response, her ivory fur rippled in another passing breeze, her scent of lavender and ginger flowing away with it.

Corvusi Speech
Aurora Speech
Others