Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-20-2023, 01:39 AM

It was worse than he thought. Hazel confirmed his fears on the predator influx. More encounters, because they were on edge, scared. But Keahi had news he hadn’t heard - which was why he had called these wolves together. The island wolf spoke of strange phenomena found in multiple areas. The sort that sounded more like the Long Night, then the volcanic eruption. “The lights, would you describe them akin to fireflies?” Sirius asked, his voice growing tight quite suddenly.

He remembered the image that had flooded through his mind as Zee drew her last breath, of the creature that had come for her. Was it just him, or did the Firefly creature seem to be at the center of more than one thing? People had spoken of seeing him during the long night, as well. He drew in a sharp, angry breath. His people came first, the attack on his heart he could deal with later. Basilisk spoke then of prey, and despite Keahi’s report speaking of unnatural and worrying things, the prey was the most pressing concern. “We need to keep our ears to the ground, double our patrols against predators. But the prey… the prey worries me the most right now. I’m going to step up my timetable, we need to raid the raiders hollow. They themselves are raiders, and may have supplies that will help us through what I’m expecting to be a difficult winter.” He said, looking to his wolves. He wanted their opinions on this. “Any other suggestions are welcome, as well. Both to shore up our defences, and to prepare. ”

"Speech"

Art by Salt