size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
07-20-2023, 03:45 AM

Wylan was right, he was pretty good at falling. Still, he made her nervous. Though the wings looked solid, she was concerned about the nature of the bones within them. Having felt the weight of Mort's wings around her shoulders time and time again, Halo was fairly confident that they were hollow, like that of a bird. Fragile. Too fragile. Halo would need to wrap him in bubble wrap, if not for his sake then for hers. "Practice makes perfect," Halo winked. She hoped that it would encourage him to give his all in their practice, now.

Wylan whacked Dread across the face. Warden was on the floor, for some reason. Yes, this was about as well as Halo expected things to go, at least for the first portion of their training. Outside of that, it seemed like things were going alright. They were understanding, they were getting it. Not only that, Dread had even taken it upon himself to go full-sail on the participation. Halo was quite pleased. Both of the boys pitched their ideas for good places to fall. Warden was spot on with his addition, falling on his butt. "Yes, the butt is a good place to land!" Halo nodded. Wylan, though, had her worried. "You need to be careful with your wings, my love. There are bones in your wings, and those bones aren't like regular wolf bones. They're like bird bones, which are very fragile. They are easy to break and take a very long time to heal." Her tone is a serious one. "When it comes to the very specifics of how to hold them when you fall, I'll have your dad show you later today, okay? For now just tuck them in, but stay loose." Halo smiled softly, making a mental note to make sure Mortis was around to demonstrate next time.

"Your thighs are also a good spot to land, they're good and sturdy." Halo explained. She strolled confidently up to the platform she and Dread had set up earlier, the one right in front of the leaf pile. Stepping up with a confident step, the healer began talking again. "We're going to practice falling here, where there's soft leaves to fall into. The ground under is also safe, with grass and soft dirt. No sticks, no rocks, just fun. I want you each to think about what we talked about, the staying loose and the landing on a squishy part of your body." Halo looked to each of her pupils in turn, waiting for a nod. "You're going to stand up here, let your body go loose and wiggly, let yourself fall into the leaves. You're going to try to land on your bum or your thigh, and try really hard not to land on your head or neck, okay?" The woman explained, going over the lesson one more time.

"I'm going to demonstrate, and then I'd like you to come up and try." Halo demonstrated, letting herself go wiggly before dropping into the leaves, angling her body so she landed on her butt. After only a heartbeat, she came up, peering to her students. It was their time to shine, and shine they would. She was sure of it.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]