gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
07-20-2023, 03:14 PM
The other woman's immediate reaction to her voice made her wonder if she should have been more obvious with her presence and she immediately felt guilty for not doing so, but it seemed like once she actually saw who was speaking she calmed down quiet a bit. That was a relief at least since Anthea certainly didn't mean to cause her any kind of worry. Asheila introduced herself simply and Anthea smiled as she was about to do the same, but before she could Asheila added that she recognized her from The Hallows which had her two-toned eyes widening with surprise. "Really?" she asked, quickly searching back through her memories as she tried to figure out if they had already met, but then Ash added that she did a lot of day watching. "Ah, that makes sense," she replied with a chuckle, mostly just relieved that her jumbled memories weren't to blame this time around. It didn't bother her at all that Ash had seen her around the pack and recognized her from that, she had just been surprised since she felt like she made such a small impact in her short time there.

"I'm Anthea. It's nice to actually meet you, Asheila," she said with a grin. It had been far too long for someone as social as her to go without some kind of interaction or conversation so this was a nice surprise in among her quiet day next to the falls. "It's been a while since I left The Hallows. I only just got back to this area recently," she admitted, figuring it would probably be obvious from the lack of the pack's scent on her that she hadn't been there in some time. "How is everything? The pack still doing well?" She couldn't imagine that a pack as big and well established as theirs would have fallen to the wayside in just a few weeks time, but crazier things had happened–as she had lived through and experienced herself. Luckily it didn't seem like any natural disasters or catastrophes had happened here, or at least not from what she could tell from her peeking at the border.

"Anthea Dásos"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Life Cedar Falls 11:16 AM, 07-12-2023 04:17 AM, 11-06-2023