An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-20-2023, 10:54 PM

Briar gave a little shake of her head to the feeling that the relations between Tojo-kai and Armada were not the worst that they could be before she remembered that Kite wouldn't see her reaction. "Yes, I wouldn't say they were the worst off when it comes to a relationship. I've certainly seen worse." She chuckled softly at that before she began to consider how they might go about arranging something like the training that Art had done with their father. "That might be a little more tricky... Art's family and ours have always been very close so it wasn't a stretch at all for Art to ask to train with dad before be became an alpha. So we would just need to figure out a why for Beru..." She hummed with thought, tossing the idea back and forth for a moment. "Well, if you could have Beru express an interest to his alpha about wanting to get some outside training or perspective on things like fighting or raids or something like that maybe it could be easy enough to make his own suggestion of the Armada. It would all depend on how agreeable Hanzō is I suppose." Her held tilted a bit with thought as she added, "Though I guess, if worse comes to worse, Beru could come train here instead. The Hallows is well known as a place that's open to students and we're not far from Tojo-kai so it would be much less of a stretch and you could tell Dad that you want to train here with Art as well... and if you just so happened to be training here at the same time..."

"Briar Carpathius"