An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-21-2023, 04:22 PM

Briar was glad when Kite lifted up her blindfold and didn't seem to be bothered by the low light that filtered in from other parts of the corridor and was smiling as Kite turned her gaze to face her–until Kite's words suddenly cut off with a shocked expression as she exclaimed how she had gotten fat. Briar's turquoise gaze went wide with surprise and she suddenly realized that she had never actually spoken out loud to her sister that she was pregnant and that she hadn't actually been somewhere with her that she would have been able to see her properly since she arrived. She sputtered with laughter and laughed hard enough that she had to sit back on her haunches, grinning at her sister as she wiped a tear from her eye. "Well, yes, that does tend to happen when you're pregnant with as many pups as I am," she explained between her giggles. She couldn't possibly be mad at the outburst–not when it was so outrageously funny. She was also extremely self aware of the fact that she was, in fact, very fat at this current moment. "I guess I should have told you," she said apologetically as her giggles subsided, giving Kite a warm smile.

"Briar Carpathius"