gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-21-2023, 06:02 PM

Of course her brother ended up spotting her as she fell out of her attempted hiding place so her cover was completely blown. She sighed and finished righting herself, wincing a bit at the little scratches that somehow managed to be everywhere that needed to shift or move with her. "I uhhhh... I thought there was something cool in the bush and I went in to get it, but then I got stuck. Turns out it was just a rock," she explained to cover her tracks, saying her lie surprisingly believably. Yep, definitely smooth and perfect on the recovery. She looked to the flowers that he had and started to divert the attention from her and her oh so graceful exit as quickly as possible. "Collecting flowers? What kind are they?" The lessons their mother had given them about plants hadn't really caught her attention the way it had some of her siblings, but she could at least pretend to be interested if it got the attention off of her and her failed spying for a moment.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Even super spies get ouchies Mile-High Woods 04:42 PM, 07-20-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024