An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-22-2023, 12:12 AM

Briar was quick to shake her head and dismiss Kite's apology with a wave of her paw as soon as she said it. "It's completely fine, don't worry about it." It wasn't that she didn't think about being pregnant–quiet the opposite, in fact–but it still had never occurred to her to share that information with Kite despite the fact that Kite had been blindfolded each time they were together since she arrived. When Kite asked to feel them Briar smiled and nodded motioning her closer. The many pups she was carrying had been fairly calm and peaceful for most of the day, but the excitement and laughter had woken them up so it was the perfect opportunity for her to do just that. She took one of Kite's paws and gently pressed it to her belly where she felt one of the pups giving some particularly hard kicks and she looked to her sister with a little grin for her reaction. "It won't be long before they're born," she added, letting go of Kite's paw, but letting her feel them for as long as she wanted. "Thank goodness, really... I don't think I could stand getting much fatter than this." She giggled at that which of course riled up the pups yet again and this time one of them decided to give her ribs a good kick, making her wince a bit with a grin and rub her paw over the spot.

"Briar Carpathius"