Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-22-2023, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2023, 12:44 AM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her sleepily little nods put a grin on his face, and he chuckled softly. He was exhausted, and could feel his own desire to yawn, but he didn’t want to waste a moment of this. ”It is, isn’t it? That’s longer than I’ve been alive” He admitted. He patted her head gently, wondering if she would slip into sleep halfway through the telling. But that was okay, if she did.

“The Armada was formed by your Grandpa, and he did it to create a pack that would serve as a vanguard for the Ashen Empire. That’s led by Venom, she's a good friend of our family.” He explained. Hmm, he should probably organise some playdates at some point. He wanted his pups to be worldly. He wondered if Halo could bear to leave the Armada long enough for them to travel to Ashen, and then to the Hallows. Letting their children make friends with their family and allies. Food for thought, and for later. “The Armada moved to a place called Sea’s Plains and Tall Grass Plains a year after it was formed. That’s where I was born - on the beach there. We had this little bridge over an inlet outside our den. Me and my littermates would play there for hours.” He said, voice trailing off. He was the last. He was the last of his litter to remain in the Armada. The thought hit him rather suddenly. His heart ached for those siblings.

"Speech"