gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-22-2023, 12:14 PM

Wynter shook her head with a disappointed frown, her own real frustration coming in handy as she huffed at his questioning over whether it was a good rock or not. "No, not even a good rock. Just a normal one. I think there must have been a shiny beetle on it or something when I peeked in that tricked me into thinking it was cool." Yep, that was totally what happened and this wasn't all just a cover up for her failed attempt at spying on him. Not in the slightest. Then he recommended that they wash off her cuts before their momma noticed and she glanced back at her own sides and legs where the dark fur was slightly clumped in places where the blood had seeped from her cuts. "Yeeeeah, I guess you're right..."

First though, she was going to find out about these flowers he had been carrying with him. She hummed and nodded as he explained that he thought they were just flowers that momma would like and Wynter immediately saw an opportunity to get in her mother's good graces before she noticed all the cuts from her shenanigans. "Well, they're very pretty!" she complimented with a nod. "If you help me wash off my cuts I'll help you pick more flowers for mom. We could make her the biggest bunch of flowers ever!" she suggested, hoping to ride on Wylan's coattails of collecting pretty flowers to distract their mother from how beat up she was.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Even super spies get ouchies Mile-High Woods 04:42 PM, 07-20-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024