size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-23-2023, 10:02 AM

The speechless shock that overtook Mercury's expression was exactly the response Artorias had been hoping for. A knowing smirk appeared on the alpha's lips while his friend took in the beauty of the artisanal weapon he was being gifted. Mercury understood the importance of these weapons to his family, how deadly and beautiful and awe-inspiring they were. To be given one was a high honor and his Vanguard showed he was more than worthy to be its wielder. Art chuckled and shook his head when Merc admitted his uncertainty of what to say.  "You don't need to say a thing, my friend. Your actions have spoken for you." The Ermís wolf lowered his head, showing reverence for the gift and to the blade itself as he vowed to honor it, pledging himself once more to the Aegis. Artorias fixed his dark-furred friend with a soft smile and raised a large sapphire paw, bringing it to rest on Mercury's shoulder so he might pull him into an embrace. He gently bumped his head back against Merc's, returning his silent gesture of appreciation and brotherhood.

"All you need to do to is keep being as you are, Mercury. Your noble spirit and dauntless courage are the greatest gifts of honor I could ever hope for," the Aegis affirmed his devoted Vanguard. Artorias would never ask for anything more from his wolves than for them to be true to themselves. Mercury had staunchly shown that who he was was a man of valor, of dignity, of perseverance and integrity. He demonstrated all the values he hoped his closest confidants and fiercest warriors showcased. Releasing Merc from their hug after a moment, Art turned curious amber eyes down to the sword on the workbench, then looked back up to Mercury. "My family has taken to giving unique names to our most treasured weapons. Will you give your sword a name as well?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.