size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-23-2023, 10:18 AM
Listening for the moment when Briar's soft hums of delight turned into quiet murrs of pleasure was one of life's greatest little joys to her husband and mate. That grin on Artorias' lips grew as he continued to tease her with feather-light, gentle touches and strokes, his gaze fixated on her while he drank in this moment they shared together. The moment she peeked open one turquoise eye and smirked down at him, he knew he had her. She called him insatiable, and the dire brute's multicolored tail began to wag a mile a minute from his rump, his cheeky grin growing even wider. "Yes I am," he replied with zero trace of shame or humility, planting another kiss to the side of her belly while he added, "That's why we have such a big family!" Chuckling under his breath, Artorias kept his gaze locked on Briar's, hopeful and expectant eyes silently begging her for what she eventually relented to him. Her paw returned to his head, but not for any more of those delightful scritches. Instead, he felt a gentle yet insistent pressure push him downward, the naughty grin on her lips making that fire in his core swelter.

Shooting an eager and lustful yet still somehow loving grin up at his mate, Artorias began to slowly make his way down his mate's body, heeding the pushes of her paw to his crown. "Oh don't worry, Deer Girl. I intend to," he reassured her in equally husky, impassioned tones. His smoldering gaze never leaving hers, the Aegis kissed and nibbled his way down his Queen's perfect body, moving inch by slow, teasing inch over her belly, past her waist and over her hips until his muzzle found its way lower beneath her tail. Always enthusiastic to please his mate, Artorias wasted no time in doing as Briar bid him and acted on his teasing, showing her all the ways he loved her.

- fade -

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023