gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-23-2023, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 12:31 PM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Avacyn waited patiently for someone to appear and after a few moments she spotted a dark figure approaching her from deeper within the trees. Rising to her paws to greet the larger male properly, she dipped her head with a pleasant smile to him as Sirius introduced himself and welcomed her to the Armada. He, at the very least, correctly guessed her tie to Manea, but seemed to assume that she was here on behalf of her mother. "A pleasure to finally meet you, Sirius," she replied and then glanced up to the small pup on his back with a brighter grin as she added, "And a pleasure to meet you as well, Wylan." Refocusing her obsidian gaze on the Warlord she went on to explain, "I'm Avacyn. I actually came to introduce myself since I recently took over my mother's place as Matriarch of Elysium." And since it had become a point of concern and questioning from the other leaders she spoke to so far, she quickly added with a chuckle, "She and my father are both doing well and are throughly enjoying their retirement."

Her attention returned to the pup on his back for a moment, her tail wagging gently as she grinned up at him. "It seems like you have a formidable deputy with you today." While she wanted to assume that this was one of Sirius' grandchildren given the man's apparent age, she didn't want to be rude and guess incorrectly so she waited to see if he would mention it on his own. If there was one thing that anyone in her family would always fawn over it was pups so his little companion was a welcome surprise to her visit.

"Avacyn Mendacium"