gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-23-2023, 11:17 PM

Wynter giggled as she was scooped up and placed on her father's back, given a much better vantage point to see all of the white, floating flakes as they drifted down from the sky. She couldn't wait to be as tall as her father so she could see everything like this all of the time. "Snooooow..." she repeated with awe as she gave her a name for what she was seeing and as soon as he told her to try catching some on her tongue she easily agreed with an eager, "Okay!" before sticking her tongue out and leaning one way and another in her attempts to catch some of the tiny ice crystals on her tongue.

She caught a couple, but was quickly distracted from her game when her dad questioned her about her drawing that had been abandoned in favor of getting answers about the snow. "It's a jaguar!" she said mater of factly as if he was obviously supposed to guess immediately what it was even though she very much knew it was a poor representation of the feline she saw. "I saw it when I was exploring the other day and I was talking to Aunt Kite and then all of the sudden it just came running at us from out of no where!" she told him excitedly as she balanced on the back of his neck and peeked over his shoulder at her own doodles. "I got on Aunt Kite's back and her and Lioness chased it off! It was awesome!"

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wonderland Mile-High Woods 11:12 PM, 07-22-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024