size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-24-2023, 09:10 AM

It felt like time stood still while she waited for Saracyn to comprehend what she had just told him, for him to grasp the fact that she was pregnant with his pups. The smile that broke out across his face as he registered what she had said and the obvious joy it brought him twisted the ache in her chest, but she couldn't refuse him as he rushed forward to embrace her. She leaned into him as he hugged her, slipping her forelegs around his torso like the anchor he was and always would be for her. She desperately wished she could be as joyous and excited as her brother was and that she could celebrate this moment with him in the way that she was certain any other member of their family would with their partner, but the worry in the back of her mind wouldn't leave her be. When he peered down at her and noticed her tears it only broke her heart more to hear his excitement begin to fizzle. All of this, everything she had ever done, was to bring him happiness and give him the life he deserved, but this time she feared that she couldn't give him what they both wanted.

"Y-Yes, of course, it's just..." she replied hesitantly, glancing away and unable to meet his gaze as her ears flicked back. "I'm... I'm just worried about our pups. There's a lot of risks and things that could go wrong for pups from... from siblings. I know some of our family's laws seem ridiculous, but there is a real reason why they forbid siblings from being soul mates and having pups." She squeezed a little tighter around him, holding onto him as she leaned her head into his chest. "Everything has to be okay, right?" she questioned softly even if she didn't fully believe her own words. "We're soul mates... They have to be okay. The Ancients wouldn't let anything bad happen to them, right?" Avacyn nuzzled into Sara's chest as she clung to him, desperate for his reassurance and wanting so badly to share in his optimism.

"Avacyn & Saracyn"