Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-24-2023, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2023, 11:37 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

The world around them froze. Just the two males, standing there, staring at each other. Tension is palpable between them as Gil can see the slight changes in Dread's facade. He can tell the boy is trying his best. Still, would it be enough? As they stand there, toes digging into the sand, a light breeze ruffling their fur, Gil wonders. Would it be smart to allow his daughter to date an Armadan? He could only imagine the pure fury that Sirius would hold if he were to find out. Suppose it was better that Dread was knocking on his doorstep instead of the Warlord's. Pft, Warlord. He would love to see that old geezer start a war.

Gil fights back a chuckle at Dread's response. He allows his hackles to lay down against his spine and his weight to lean back onto his hind paws. Holding that relaxed state, he pulls back on the threatening stance. There is a necessity to take a few minutes to think. He had options. Honestly, the smartest and best option would be to send the boy packing and tell him to never return. This Dread after all was related to his now mortal enemy after his adventure up into the Col. There would be no forgiveness for attempting to kidnap Miss Hana-hoe herself. A hum radiates from his chest as he contemplates.

"Dread, is it? Or should I be calling you Dead when Daddy finds out about who you've given your heart to?" The Raid King raises a brow and lets out a low chuckle this time as he takes a few steps toward his right. He enjoys the feeling of the sand between his toes, and the caw of the sea birds encircling the isle. Secretly, he wants to kidnap this boy or even offer him to stay. Staying would be easier, of his own free will, but kidnapping is fun. Swiveling his body so that he begins to pace the other way, Gil never allows his eyes to leave the boy. Pacing from right to left, left to right, he still contemplates. If Deluge were to show up, he would tell them to get lost and figure it out for themselves. But... she was his princess after all and turning away yet another pup of his would be frustrating and saddening.

Taking in a crisp salty breath, Gil nods as he brings himself back to stand before Dread. "See Dread, the thing is. The Warlord and I... have our differences and if I were to allow you to stay on my lands, you would be bringing trouble to my doorstep. That is not something I am particularly fond of as I enjoy bringing about my own pain," he smirks as he lets his head tilt slightly to the side. "So what would you propose? If I allow you to see my daughter, will you be telling the Warlord of your choice? Or do I need to chase you off into those waters?" Gil steps forward, his hackles raising once more as his lips curl up into a snarl.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the teenage boy you used to be Daager Isle 12:59 PM, 07-18-2023 05:42 PM, 09-02-2023