gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2023, 08:30 PM

Bellamy’s hunch had been correct. The woman before her was Avacyn, Manea’s daughter. The Leader would dip her head in respect to the young Matriarch, a small smile touching her lips. [color= #fffeee]“A pleasure to meet you as well, Avacyn.”[/color] It had only been a matter of time before they crossed paths after all. But that did raise a question in Bellamy’s mind. Why was Avacyn here instead of her friend? Training, perhaps? Bellamy would draw in a breath, not wanting to jump to conclusions as she gave the younger woman a chance to speak. Ahh, so that was it! Manea had decided to retire and let her daughter take the reins. A small smile tugged at Bellamy’s lips.

“I do appreciate you letting me know your mother is well, though I wouldn’t suspect her to be someone to easily be dethroned by anything other than her own choice.” The woman would curl her tail around her paws, her smile faltering. “I am sure you are capable as well, Avacyn, but I must ask that you be on your guard when you take your leave. A killer has made their nest near our borders and…” Bellamy drew in a steadying breath.

“He chose to take the life of one of the tiniest and sweetest wolves I’d ever met. A healer… my mate...” Bellamy shook her head, her gaze falling. Even as she tried to keep her proud stance Bellamy felt barren before Avacyn, showing every sign of weakness, showing the desperately hurting soul that was inside. “I wish I could speak to you on better terms… but if I were to not pass the information along and you got attacked on your way back, regardless of the outcome, I don’t think I could forgive myself.” The woman’s ears fell against her skull and she brought her gaze back to Avacyn.

“This… has brought my own state of Leadership into question. If it could be time to step down. If I do, you will want to seek out Ethne’s heir, Haydee. My daughter is a good balance of Gavroche and myself, and I’ve no doubt she would seek to carry our values. Change in leadership or not, I consider Elysium and Ethne to be on friendly terms and welcome for trade, should you feel the same.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With new responsibility comes new relationships Lazuli Falls 02:39 PM, 05-08-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023