size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
07-24-2023, 08:40 PM

While it is fall in Boreas, Spring is in full swing in Auster. Yet, with the plants in full bloom and the sweet, herbal scents filling the air, Hay had quickly found the need to escape calling her; even if only for a bit. Memories of her murdered father dance in front of her eyes as the girl walks through the gulley, the plants here pulling into themselves to escape the coming chill. She is so caught up in her own thoughts that she misses the presence of a grizzly bear until the sound of fighting coming from nearby reaches her ears.

Head shoots up as she quickly pulls in a breath and sends her small frame rocketing toward the sounds. Snapping teeth and grunts fill the air as the small girl arrives on the scene, quickly recognizing the wolf as she races up from behind the bear. With a show of great dexterity, Haydée launches herself up onto the creature’s back and quickly moves up toward the beast’s neck. She may not have the same, power behind her attacks like Dread does but, what she lacks in strength, she more than makes up for in tenacity.

Making to the grizzly’s neck, Hay does not stop or slow her pace and, instead, strikes out at one of the tender ears. With a twist and pull, she removes the ear completely before leaping free of the angry grizzly. It roars its anger as she lands and she quickly darts out of its range before it has a chance to retaliate. Spitting the item on the ground, Haydée rounds on the bear as she readies to attack again.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm all out of good bear puns, sorry Fern Gulley 08:19 PM, 07-24-2023 03:27 AM, 02-13-2024