ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2023, 08:48 PM

Corbie would set to explaining as Alexander sat back to let the two alphas talk. So with Rocky being a bit older, and smaller, lambs would make more sense. As well as wethers, or young females, to reduce the risk of any complications and injuries. With Corbie’s concern about the ewes potentially being less accepting of Rocky’s leadership that pretty much made it clear what the option was. “Wethers it is then. I know Corbin would be devastated if anything happened to Rocky, and making sure she is safe and comfortable as we bring the new ones in would be just as important as making sure the lambs felt safe.” Things were working out well, and Bellamy’s lips would turn up in a smile.

“We have no alliances yet, but there are several packs who we are on friendly terms with. And I’d much rather those I could trade with and not have to worry about my children being hurt by than the latter.” The woman let her gaze scan in the direction of Avalon’s lands. “It might be worth having your healer start some herb patches of his own here. I can have our healers make a note of the conditions the herbs need to grow, and perhaps you can grow some yourselves here. While I’d love to keep up consistently trading with Avalon, I am sure that having some on paw in case of emergencies would ease both of our minds.” Bellamy valued Corbie and her wolves, and she hoped that none of them would need those herbs, but life and fate were fickle things…

“When I return for Alexander, I will come with the promised herbs. Wait for me then, my friend, and Alex, you be good and help Corbie and her friends out, alright?” The she-wolf would nuzzle her son, giving a quick lick before he pulled away and made a face. Yearling or not he was still her baby! Bellamy would look back to Corbie again, giving a nod of farewell before making her way toward the Armada.

-Exit Bellamy-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023