size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-25-2023, 02:28 PM

Avacyn couldn't help the grin she wore as Sirius introduced the little Wylan as his supervisor and jostled the pup playfully. That was the first time she had a chance to notice the boy's wings as they flared out to help him keep his balance and her brows lifted with intrigue and surprise at the extremely unusual trait. The Mendacium family was certainly no stranger to unusual and flashy–the glowing marking that framed her eye and the armored scales that covered portions of her limbs clearly showing this fact–but she hadn't heard of any wolves that carried wings like a bird.

She quickly put the thought to the side though to refocus on the conversation as Sirius explained that this was in fact one of his grandsons, clearing up that mystery for her. The way he acted with Wylan reminded her so much of her own father when he was around pups and it warmed her heart as he lowered down to the ground so that the young boy could hop down off of Sirius' back. His 'supervisor' did a wonderful job of introducing himself with excellent manners and she smiled as she gave him a small bow in return. "The pleasure is all mine, Wylan Fatalis. You are quite the gentleman."

With a chuckle she brought her gaze back up to meet Sirius' and she offered him another smile, saying, "I don't mean to take up too much of your time. I just know that we share some similar allies with Ashen and The Hallows so I thought that it would be fitting for us to get to know one another better. Perhaps we can arrange for a proper meeting or gathering of some sort in the future. We are always open to training, trade, or just a nice meal to share if you ever want to make the trip to Alias Island, you're more than welcome."

"Avacyn Mendacium"