Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
07-25-2023, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2023, 11:57 PM by Kyanite. Edited 1 time in total.)

It sounded as if the whole thing had been a big adventure for Wynter. She still remembered when she had thought dangerous things couldn’t hurt. What had disabused her of the notion first. Her first fight, or Azure? SHe wasn’t actually sure. Probably the missing Tyrant, at a guess. But those lessons had been valuable in their own right, even if they had also started a great and terrible anger towards the wolf. And where was he, anyway? He couldn’t entice her into wanting his rank, and then just bugger off like that

“Hmm..” she said thoughtfully, wondering what Wynter would find exciting. “I believe I saw some wild pigs at the edge of the woods a few days ago. Let's see if they are still there?” She suggested. With Wynter on her back, she didn’t need to wait for the little pup to start moving, or keep up. But she figured she should probably keep the girl busy on her back as they walked. “I want you to start scenting the wind. See if you can tell me which way the wind is blowing, and what that means when you are hunting” She said, wondering how quick her little niece would be.

Total WC: 608

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. From hunted to hunter Mile-High Woods 05:56 PM, 07-20-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024