ardent

stay out of my garden!!

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2023, 11:40 AM

Determined to wait until the culprit came back, only a single flick of her ear signaled that she heard her mother's approach. Her brow furrowed as she let out another whine. Dangit, why didn't these animals come back yet? How was she supposed to save the garden if she couldn't leave the boundary? An attempt at a growl rumbled in her chest as Halo draws over to her. The question that hangs in the air is answered by the reach of her small paw in the direction of the tracks. "Dad says those are rabbit tracks," she responds, her eyes never leaving the shroud of the brush just on the other side of the rope.

"When I got here this morning, I noticed some of the plants had been chewed on and then I saw those," Ursa lets her gaze flicker up to her mother before back to the trail leading away from the garden beds. Scooting forward a few inches, she toes the line between where is she allowed and where she isn't allowed. "I've been waiting for them to come back all morning. The scent is almost gone," her voice is quiet as she lifts her nose slightly. With the shift in winds, she can tell that the scent is barely there. "I've been practicing tracking a lot with Daddy. Am I doing good?" The pup's tail wags slightly as she lets herself smile but continues to stare at the tracks as if willing the rabbits to come back.

URSA FATALIS

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. stay out of my garden!! Mile-High Woods 09:02 AM, 07-20-2023 10:15 AM, 10-26-2023