An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-26-2023, 08:57 PM

Avacyn's worry and uncertainty felt like a knife had been plunged into Saracyn's chest. White-tipped ears folded back and expression grew severe. She doubted. She doubted that this was what their lives were meant to be. But how could she have doubts? She knew what being soul mates meant, what their lives would be like. None of this was a surprise to het, yet here she was, voicing her concerns for the offspring that they were always going to have by plan and design. Sara felt his heart break a little at the realization that perhaps Avacyn had never been as convinced that they were meant to be together as he had always been. Lowering his gaze from hers to look down at the ground, Sara said nothing while Ava spoke, clinging onto him while she asked over and over if everything was going to be all right. He wanted to tell her yes, but now he was beginning to wonder if she would even truly believe him if he said yes.

"If you didn't believe that everything would be okay, then you should have vowed yourself to the albino instead of me," replied Saracyn a bit curtly, doing little to hide how Avacyn's insinuations that anything could be wrong with their pups had cut him. The crimson brute turned his cerulean gaze back to Ava then, meeting her dark eyes with an intensity in his own. "This was always the path you and I were going to walk together, Ava. You and I both knew what that meant. It meant having pups and raising a family together. This was no accident. This was always our plan." Sara's lips pulled tighter into a fine line, wanting to reassure his mate, but this went beyond reassuring. This was her faith in them wavering. "This is up to you now, Avacyn. I've never once doubted that the Ancients made us for one another, that we were meant to be soul mates and raise the next generation of Mendaciums. But if you don't have the same convictions as I do..." Sara let his words trail off. He didn't want to even voice the other option available to them. Aborting their children was never an option in his mind—but if Avacyn didn't believe their children would be blessed by the Ancients as they had been, then her core fundamental crisis was not something he could solve.

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.