gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

07-27-2023, 11:48 AM
R equiem was no stranger to the games faes played. He was experienced in the art of flirtation and seduction, so when this petite woman quipped back at him with a sharp wit and a snarky retort, he was equally unphased yet impressed. A woman who didn’t shy away from a strange brute was someone who appeared equally as familiar with this song and dance as he was. Little did she know what sort of devil she would be dancing with tonight. She made mention of feeling like she would remember him if they had met and Requiem just gave a husky chuckle in reply. "You are correct that this is our first meeting," he responded, still all smiles and charm for the time being. Interacting with a beautiful lady was a pleasure in its own right. Perhaps if he played this game well, it might not be the only pleasure he found tonight. Or if she wasn’t receptive, he supposed he could always kill her. That would also be its own pleasure.

T  he pink-hued fae offered to take him home for a drink, but lamented that he wouldn’t know how to get her back. Req hummed in pensive though. "That is a bit of a problem. And I suppose you don’t recall the way either." It was phrased as a surmising statement, yet the undertone was a pry for information, a test to see just how inebriated she was. If she didn’t remember her way home, perhaps it would be easy to abscond with her for a little private fun time. "How about my place instead?"  Requiem gestured back into the woods with a flick of his head and a gentle wag of his tail. "I just brought down a decent-sized buck a little ways back, and I have some summer mead stashed away in a nearby den. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to share some dinner and drinks with you." The bait was set. Would this lovely little morsel continue to play coy and shy, or would she be the type to jump in feet first with a veritable stranger?

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.