gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
07-27-2023, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 05:27 PM by Maverick. Edited 1 time in total.)
That sigh that left Venom’s lips was by far and away one of Maverick’s favorite sounds in the whole world. He’d heard it when they cuddled at night, when she finally sat down after a long day, in the afterglow of their throes of passion… It was a sound that meant his beloved Empress was at total peace and content. It also meant he was succeeding in his duties as her prince consort. Knowing he could bring that level of peace, relaxation, and satisfaction to the love of his life made him feel more accomplished than winning any contest or achieving any rank could have. Maverick had not stayed around Ashen for the hopes of finding power or glory. Those things had never mattered to him. Everything that mattered in the world to the brute was currently wrapped up in his arms or out roaming in the evening woods. This was his paradise. Perhaps he was just so smitten with her, or perhaps it was her approaching heat season that had him in such an amorous mood, but all Mav could think of doing was loving his Empress into total blissful nirvana.

His playful remarks earned him a gentle chuckle from Venom, and his fiancée returned his banter in kind, bringing an amused grin to the snow and sky brute’s face. A hearty chuckle rumbled deep in his chest and against her back while they spooned together in the silver moonlight. "Hmm, that rope swing really sealed the deal for me, didn’t it?" he teased her back with playful banter, grinning when their noses booped together. He gazed deep into Venom’s sunset eyes, seeing in them his present and his future. "Weeeeeell, I dunno about your fragile state, but I definitely took advantage of you when we were both high and drunk. Though to be fair, I guess you also took advantage of me too. So I guess we really swindled each other, huh?" That devilish grin returned to his features as he reminisced on the night that had forever bound them together. Strong forelegs wrapped around her slender sides as her white-gloved paws entwined around his neck, the two lovers holding one another close so that nothing may ever come between them.

Although he was sure he knew the answer, as the Empress’ consort and future husband, the duty to ensure the Klein monarch’s happiness and satisfaction was ever his core goal. Squeezing her svelte form gently in his arms, Mav stared like a love struck yearling at his beautiful fiancée. "Are you happy, Venom?" he asked, not out of doubt that she was, but as a lover making sure the woman he cared so much for was always at her best.

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024