size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
07-27-2023, 02:13 PM

The fight drags on and, as the bear swipes at the tall boy, Haydée spies red wounds open on Dread’s shoulder. He is being so aggressive, locking the grizzly in one on one combat and the girl idly wonders if he is doing it in an attempt to protect her because she is short. That line of thinking is derailed as Dread wrestles the beast to the ground and leaves her a huge opening to take out the bear. She is fast, darting in to grab ahold of the beast’s neck and shred it open with growls and several twists of her head. It gurgles as she pulls back, air and blood escaping the gaping hole where its throat had once been.

Backing out of range, Hay watches the dying creature’s throes as its body attempts to continue drawing life where there is none to give. Cold eyes watch as the grizzly finally stills, a huff of air and blood its final word to the living world. Memories suddenly cloud her eyes as she sees her father’s dismembered corpse in front of her and she has to quickly turn away and swallow thickly as bile tries to rise. Emerald eyes turn away to land on the tall boy and she spies the wounds on his shoulder. Her voice tight with emotion as she says, “You’re hurt.”

Moving to his side, she orders, “Sit.” There is no room for argument in her voice and she expects him to sit and actually lay down so she can inspect his wounds. True, she isn’t a healer but she can lead him to one if needed.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm all out of good bear puns, sorry Fern Gulley 08:19 PM, 07-24-2023 03:27 AM, 02-13-2024