gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
07-28-2023, 03:22 PM

Nelu's attention was quickly taken by his sister Ember, who strutted in and spied his raven. "Hello, Ember," he stated cordially. "This is Aster. He has agreed to be my companion. Aster, this is Ember." The raven nodded, his head bobbing up and down before he hopped over to Ember's feet and did a little bow. "A pleasure to meet ya miss." More of his siblings wandered in, including Bramble and Nelu nodded swiftly. "Indeed, Bramble this is Aster, Aster this is Bramble." The raven squawked a greeting. "How many siblings do you have? This family is huge!"

Elowen was the last to arrive and it seemed she had some companions of her own. Before he could ask her about them it was time for the meeting to start so he returned his focus back to their teacher. She started the training by pairing them off. He looked to Vendrick and nodded before moving off to some empty space with his brother. Aster hopped along after him. They were given their instruction and Nelu looked to his brother, analyzing the other's size. They weren't too far off but at a half-foot taller Nelu would have to bend quite a bit for certain targets.

Vendrick went first while Nelu considered how he would respond. "True, though I suppose there's inherent risk in any attack. I have good access to your face and am just tall enough that if I moved in close I could shield my throat. But obviously your teeth are there. My face could, and probably would, get bitten back. I could go for your scruff but I don't like the idea of having my neck that close to your head."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 06:30 PM, 06-24-2023 03:12 PM, 01-21-2024