An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
07-28-2023, 05:18 PM

Dagrún finished up her stretching, listening as the girl chattered on, explaining she wanted to learn more about attacking, especially at her diminutive height. She nodded. "Indeed! There are weakness to being small, yes, but there are advantages to. You're at a good height to get at your opponents soft underbelly if they drop their guard." Large size was great for inflicting damage and controlling an opponent once a hold was gained but smaller wolves tended to be more nimble.

Haydée explained she was just looking to gain more knowledge of the wolves within her pack and Dag could understand that line of reasoning. Though she was ready to switch topics. She had yet to fully process Fireside's disbanding and the sudden separation of her family.

"Ok, let's get started. First lets think through a couple targets you can aim for when attacking. Obviously it will change a bit as your opponents position changes but never forget you can use your opponents attacks against them. Let's say I'm going to try and grab your scruff with my teeth…" Dagrún moved closer and lowered her head. "Do you see where I've left myself open?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024