size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-28-2023, 05:20 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn trotted along with her jaguars in tow. Tahmores was off hunting small game while she looked for a good place to set up camp. She shifted her pack, twisting her head to check that the parchment journal was still there before she slipped down into the gulley and out of the heat of the day. Summer was turning to autumn but the southern heat was humid and brutal in the dryer regions of Boreas. She was grateful when she finally reached the grassy fields of the gulley.

Jynn's tail wagged lazily as she walked down into the gulley, thankful for the shade, though she came to a sudden stop when she spied a very colorful woman near a shady grove, picking mushrooms? Jynn bounced over and called out. "Hello there! What are those for? I've never seen someone pick mushrooms before. I ate one once, not like those, and had the runs for days."