size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-30-2023, 01:10 AM

Avacyn nodded to confirm what he explained about the agreement he had made with her mother, mirroring what she had already been told about the peaceful relationship between their packs. She certainly hadn't come here with the intentions of leaving with an alliance, but considering that they were both independently allied with Ashen and The Hallows–and likely Valta too, now that she thought about it–it made sense for her to try and improve the relationship between Elysium and Armada more. At least she knew now that what her mother had perceived as their current relationship still stood even with the news of the change in leadership.

Her expression brightened with interest at the mention of the Armada's market and she nodded eagerly at the idea of paying it a visit. "Yes, I would enjoy that! I do believe my brother visited a while ago and he came back with only good things to say about it." When he opened the floor for her to speak on her ideas for Elysium and her hopes for the there packs, she replied, "I do plan on keeping the tenants of Elysium mostly the same as what my mother created, though perhaps less focused on our own family and more focused on creating a home for any wayward souls that want a place to live their lives free of judgment. As for the relationships I'm working on building with other packs, they are all been focused on what we can mutually benefit from. We mostly keep to ourselves in our corner of Boreas, but we do have open borders for our allies in Ashen, The Hallows, and Valta."

"Avacyn Mendacium"