size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-30-2023, 08:23 PM

Avacyn was glad to hear Venom's approval of her idea. She had no doubt that Saracyn would be disappointed once she broke the news to him, but it still felt right to cement the union of two powerful families for generations to come. She was certain that this wasn't the way that her ancestors had chosen their mates or the considerations that they had to make when choosing who the next Matriarch would be, but they weren't living isolated as they once had and if she was going to be entrusted with ensuring her family's longevity in Boreas then she was going to have to play the game that Boreas provided for her. Besides, hearing how pleased Venom was by the idea did make her feel like she was making steps in the right direction with her first real pack altering decision as Matriarch. Now she just had to hope that Ikigai would be just as keen on the idea–not that she had a doubt that she would be.

"I look forward to seeing that," she replied to the strengthening of their alliance for generations. "I'm not certain yet how long I wish to keep the title, but I still feel like it's something I need to be considering. You never know what might happen." Of course she didn't want to think about what accidents or terrible things were possible in the world, but if she didn't consider all of the possibilities and prepare for them then she would be doing Elysium a disservice by leaving them without a leader to take over for her when she was unable to lead herself. "I've known that I would be Matriarch one day for as long as I can remember... Was it the same for Kiyohime? Or did you chose her as your heir once she was older?"

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Talk Shop Redwater Rocks 02:36 PM, 07-08-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024