ardent

if i give you this, will you give me that?

modesty

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-31-2023, 09:12 AM
GILGAMESH
There was a time that Gil would not have expected to hold so many titles. From husband (he really did intend to give her a ceremony at some point) to father and now Raid King, he would be busier than ever. While getting more bodies to fill the ranks had been difficult lately, this option would be a lot easier. Her hushed tones convinced him that they could definitely fill the archipelago with their offspring... If only they would stop taking off after other wolves.

Letting out a low chuckle, he closed the space between them. "I guess we have some business to do then," Gil rumbled as he placed his nose upon her cheek for a quick kiss first. He may be an asshole, but he at least knew how to sweet-talk his wife before getting down and dirty.

- fadest of fades -

After all was said and done, Gil would follow Modesty back out to the beach. Sprawling along the fine white sand with his legs outstretched, he rests his chin over her shoulders. Inside, he worries that another problem will happen, but he hopes this time it is better. He tries to keep his feelings inside as he watches the sunset with his lover, wife, soul mate if anyone ever really believed in that kind of stuff. "What kind of names are you thinking this time?" He mumbles as he lets his eyes close for a moment.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him