Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-31-2023, 09:26 AM

It was about time that he really checked in with his brood that was nearing adulthood. With Rexx going off on his own to follow that Rheum girl, Deluge accidentally bringing home a boy, and Scald scouting who knows where, that left him with his precious Flurry. He felt as if it were yesterday that he was welcoming them into the world. Deep down, it made his heart hurt to watch them grow up and not be so dependent on him or Modesty. Not that they were ever the needy types or rather... they weren't great parents, but hey, they tried! Somewhat.

Either way, he would try now. Now that he was Raid King and had duties to fulfill, names to uphold, and all that jazz. The weather was pleasant even as summer began to turn to fall. With the isle off of the southern shore, they probably wouldn't have to worry about snow until the end of winter anyway. Heading out toward the beach as the sun curved down toward the horizon, Gil busied himself with starting a fire. Sending Erish out to find Flurry wherever she was currently, he set out some smoked meat and a bottle of mead that he had managed to snag from the ship. A little get together with his daughter was perhaps just the thing he needed.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby girl, what can i do for you? Daager Isle 09:26 AM, 07-31-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023