An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
07-31-2023, 09:37 AM

How many wolves would be part of his group, she wondered? Had some of them taken just as long to get to know Víðarr as she had, or were some joining more impulsively? Tenshi didn't seem like the latter. The way she spoke of their mutual friend was indicative of their connection, which seemed a little deeper than two wolves that had just recently met. Not that it was any of her business, but part of her did wonder, especially since soon it seemed they'd be part of the same group.

She nodded as she listened along. "I've known him for over two years now," Kiela answered after a beat, trying to remember how much time had passed. Definitely two full cycles of seasons, if not more. "And I felt similarly when I first met him. Usually I don't think twice about the wolves I run across, but he left an impression on me." She was just being honest, but it felt strange to divulge her thoughts like that to someone she'd just met. It was hardly something she was used to doing.

The conversation alone wasn't enough to unsettle her, but the combination of opening up and simultaneously feeling a bit stifled by the walls of the mine around them made her feel uneasy. "Not to cut our time together short, but I think this is as far as I go. Enclosed spaces - not my favorite," she explained, allowing an almost apologetic smile to touch her lips for a moment. She didn't look visibly uncomfortable, but she was ready to leave this place behind and she wasn't the sort of wolf to force herself to do things she didn't want to. "I'm sure I'll see you again soon enough."