Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
10-28-2013, 06:58 AM

The dynamic of the wolf-cat duo was lost to Basilisk, but he didn't dare question it. What kind of woman would want a feline for a companion? He grimaced at the pain, but he had felt much worse from Cataleya herself, so all he would do was clench his teeth and let a barely audible growl bubble up from within his chest. She was sick, of that he was sure ... but so was he. He had a disease of the mind, an incurable ailment given to him by his parents. A genetic affliction that he was certain would never leave him. He'd resigned himself for such a life, despite Cross's pleas that he could better himself. He was wrong.

She commanded him to stand, and slowly he would roll onto his side and lift his massive frame upright. 'Surely you have already attempted to set this plan in motion?' She would inquire, and his gaze would follow her as she circled him. "I had planned to," he spoke, his voice lacking the cold irritation in typically possessed. "But certain things have changed, as you know..." Namely, he'd been claimed. Before that, he had been watching some of the Ludicael wolves. Met Jupiter's daughter. Even met Aegira's caretaker. A sigh would leave his lips as her tongue met his open wounds, and he shuddered silently. "My mother is planning to torment Ludicael, but I wanted no part in her plan. I had to distance myself from her and time was necessary..."

Cataleya claimed she would help him, but he would belong to her forever; unless he fought for his own freedom ... if he ever would feel the desire to do that. "Fine," he answered after a long moment of deliberation. Belonging to her wasn't so bad. It could be worse... "I am yours."