Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-31-2023, 10:08 AM

He was spending the day navigating around the islands. Permanently wet and slightly colder than he wished to be, Gilgamesh finally found himself on the shores of Boreas. At the very northern edge of Obsidian Beach where the waters turned brackish, he turned to look back out at what was now his. His. Could you believe it? Not so many years ago, he was just a youngster himself, ambitious and ever-so-reckless, wanting to taste the oh-so-sweet taste of victory. Now that he could say that he had drank from the cup of kings, he quite enjoyed it. Nothing like having the ability to strike fear into everyone's hearts could make your belly warmer.

Though his numbers were lacking. Compared to other packs, they were on the medium side of things when he wanted to be larger. If there wasn't a risk of having to kick someone out, they definitely needed more. Turning from the dark waters that washed up on the shores he now called home, Gil looked at the eerie fog that swirled out from the swamps. Not that it was his favorite path to take toward the inner workings of Boreas, but it would do for now. He needed to scout out the range and the knoll so this would be the quickest way anyway.

Starting his journey that would hopefully only take a day or two, Gil hoped he wouldn't come across too much trouble. Mud slid between his toes as his paws sunk into the ground. It was soft here, almost too soft to walk on. Even with his wolverine companion, Urtur, tagging behind and his owl, Erish, scouting the skies, he felt shivers running down his crystallized spine. Every inch of this place reminded him of the Long Night. An event that still gave him nightmares, by the way. Sweat lines his brow as his yellow eyes flick back and forth, making sure to look at every bend and twisted branch. He was content to keep to himself until the scent of a female crossed his twitching nose.

Curious as he ever was (which surprisingly was an odd trait for such a lawless man), Gil turns his steps toward the woman. Following her scent, he is careful not to injure himself as he closes the distance between himself and the older wolf. Once he sees her shadowy figure in his sight, he stops and lets out a low chuff first to see what her reaction is. From his own darkened position, he watches carefully before deciding what to do.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my holy ghost is hovering over me Corpseghoul Swamplands 05:27 PM, 07-24-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023