size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
07-31-2023, 11:37 AM

A lighthearted chuckle rumbled in his chest as he watched the rope swing over Arne's back. "I'm sure you'd taste just fine!" He says back with good humor though he feels his cheeks flush a little. Clearing his throat and shifting his gaze back to the water, Kuroo gathers his net into his jaws. He can feel Arne watching him which only made his stomach do somersaults. Flustered at best, Kuroo attempts to throw the net back out and instead watches as it lands tangled over a bunch of rocks. "Uh, I promise I'm good at this!" Kuroo says with a nervous laugh before gathering the net back up.

"You know, I do have a stash of fish back at the bay if you'd like to join me. It would be a lot easier than trying to get anything out here," he lifts a paw to wave at the tide pools laid out in front of them. Normally, he was an excellent fisher and was up for any task, but for some reason, as he stood near the tusked man, all he could think of was how hot it was feeling. "Kaicho doesn't mind visitors in the bay if you need somewhere to stay the night," his lips turn up into a smile as his tail wags softly. Some company would be nice.

Kuroo Shima

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.