size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
07-31-2023, 11:59 AM

Kuroo sees the woman startle at the sound of his voice. Shame instantly strikes his chest as she turns to recognize that he is from Tojo-kai. His ears flicker backward as he wonders if he hurt her feelings. Was his tone not teasing enough? Could she tell that he was joking? Clearing his throat, he gives his head a gentle shake. "No, please, do not apologize," There is an edge to his voice as he clenches his teeth together. Had he really forgotten how tense Nihon was? The relaxed nature of Auster and Tojo left him unguarded and perhaps too friendly. Yet, Hattori had taken her in and Kuroo would only assume that she could be considered a friend now.

Hesitating, he visibly breathes a sigh of relief as he watches her expression while she introduces herself. His lips turn up into a smile as his ears perk and his tail swishes once more. Always happy, always joyful, the better half of the brothers if you asked him. Unlike Usagi's grouchy nature, everyone was sure to have a good time with Kuroo around. Or so he hoped. "A pleasure, Kiriko!" His voice picks up from sorrow to pleasant happiness as he glances at what she is doing.

"Of course I will help. I came out here to look for something different to use for netting anyway so maybe we can help each other," Kuroo's pale gaze wanders over the large bushes as he lets out a soft hum. "If helping means I can use some as well then show me what to do!" He is chipper as his tail wags more aggressively.

Kuroo Shima

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. infused with light Dragon's Blood Grove 05:05 AM, 04-11-2023 07:20 PM, 10-13-2023