Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM

This reminded him rather strikingly of his own lessons he'd had with Aradcor, his adoptive father. And yet his own dad had been much more harsh and serious. The man's hard exterior had rarely wavered, and yet he thought of him with nothing but fierce fondness. And so he was gentle as he grasped Mercury by the neck and pushed him to the ground, and he smiled as his son became in awe of his skills.

The boy whined, and a playful growl would escape his throat as he nudged him with his nose after releasing him. 'Wow! You're good dad! Teach me that move!' He chuckled softly, his own tail flicking contentedly behind him. "The neck is a good area to go for," he said softly. "The throat tends to be very sensitive, and it is painful if the flesh is torn. " It was a grim topic, and he knew their training would be more serious if Mercury wanted it do, though he was wary at teaching his son how to kill -- though sometimes that was necessary, if someone was trying to take you down too. "I'll circle you and you aim for my neck, okay son?" He would crouch down in a more guarded stance, though left his shoulders relaxed and his throat exposed as he swung around in a tight circle around Mercury.