size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-31-2023, 06:20 PM

After their embrace ended, Mercury began to pour thought into the question posed to him. Would he name his weapon, and what would he call it? Artorias gave his friend all the time he needed. Such a task was akin to naming a child for the Aegis. Something as personal and unique as their weapons were demanded the respect of consideration. After a bit of thought, Mercury appeared to be struck by inspiration, and he declared the name of the sword to be Skybreaker. Art nodded his head assent. "A good name for the blade. Strong, reverent." The Aegis greatly approved. He knew this artifact of his family would be taken care of in Mercury's possession. "When you can, make a trip down to Cattail Creek. The smooth river stones there make for excellent whetstones for the special steel," he advised Merc. "I'd tell you to take care of it, but I already know you will." Artorias gave Mercury a lopsided smile and a wink; no one else in the Hallows had shown such a fascination for the weapons of the Hallows quite like he did. There was no doubt in his mind that Mercury would be a worthy owner of Skybreaker, an heirloom to be passed on through his noble bloodline.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.